Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oops!

I accidentally deleted my other blog.. Of course AFTER I wrote two HUGE blogs. No joke, I almost cried. Ask Mu.
Anyways, alright ya'll, we have lots to catch up on. I know I haven't exactly been the best blogger, but now that I am single [Yea, broke up with C this past Thursday] I'll probably blog at least once a week to update ya'll until I find a life on Friday nights.
On to the updates!
As you already read, I am single. Don't ask me why I did it, just accept the fact that I decided to make a change for whatever my personal reasons may be. You know fickle-minded and capricious we teenagers can be.
Oh! And you simply CAN'T forget who the new Alpha 5 C/O [Commanding Officer Aka Top Dog] is.. Me, of course! I'm so happy I can't stand it! I'm finally C/O! Ask my mom, my first day as C/O, one of my fun things for the first day as C/O was 'Started my first day as the next Bonaparte today.' [Don't worry, I'll be the GOOD Bonaparte who is also successful and ends world hunger with Ranch Dressing.]
Anyways, this semester ROTC is kind of a bummer, the seniors, Aka most of my ROTC friends all got switched to third block, and I still have second. So I don't get to hide out in the Ward Room on PT Fridays anymore.. Which now that I'm C/O I don't think I would anyways. I tell my shipmates even if they don't feel like doing something, they should do it. How hypocritical would it be if I didn't PT? OH and on TOP of PTing on Fridays in second block, every day in third block, which is Personal Fitness for this nine weeks for me, I run 1-2 miles and crap. It sucks! I hurt sooo bad when I get home.. It's insane. All the girls do. We got all the football player and basketball player guys, which hey, we're not arguing haha, but they're all running their laps in no time and looking at us like we're crazy because some girls are to the point [no, not I surprisingly] that they hurt so bad they start crying. So, all of us have pretty much got a routine going until our bodies get used to being asked so much of physically; Advil [Motrin 800 for me suckas] like twice a day, soak in a bath so hot you look like a lobster when you get out for about an hour before bed, do the stretches we do in class everyday before we go to bed, and it's actually working. One of the coaches [both male and VERY unsympathetic; one used to be a personal trainer] suggested it and we all love him for it now. I don't hurt as bad as I have been, but it's still hard to get up/down in low chairs. : /
Alsooo, me and Brittani got our car back! ^_^
You're probably like 'our car?' because of my age and blahblahblah.. My thing is, I help make the messes, I help keep it clean, I'm the other one riding in it mainly, and I've filled it up quite a few times now, it really is 'our car'. Anyways, we haven't had it for like a week or so now, because my best friend, in her infinite wisdom, decided to hit a curb and pop the tire and just ugh.. So we've been driving this rusty old pick up [hey, it's not the bus, we're all good, aha] and it's sooo nice to have our tiny two-seater back.

Oh, I almost forgot. I had a major 'huh..' moment in church today. [Don't go exiting out just yet, this isn't a preaching post. Although I can't promise I won't have one or two of those being a Christian and not really caring if my religion/beliefs offends you seeing as I live in the USA which was founded on Christianity and all that jazz.] ANYWAYS. I was sitting there and looked over at these 4 little kids [which after some thought I found the fact that I refer to them extremely ironic seeing as they're only a few years younger than me] sitting up in the balcony together just chillin during the sermon and I had to chuckle to myself. There were two girls who had on a BUTTLOAD of makeup looking/acting like they were trying to look/act 25 [and not succeeding by the way..] while these little boys, who couldn't have been 5 feet at most, tried to impress them by looking 'cool'. Okay, first of all, I know one of them and I used to go to the SAME school they did [last year.. haha, wow time flies] and let me tell you. The boys there? Most of them walk around trying to act all hard and stuff with their long, scraggly hair, tight chick jeans and whatnot, chick sunglasses, yet bashing gay people? Yea. No thanks. I'll take a mature upperclassman any day. But as I was sitting there highly amused at these kids, I realized, that's probably what we looked like a few years ago, and what we still look like to the seniors/upperclassmen. Granted, I'd give anything to look my age, whereas they're trying to look older on purpose and just end up looking.. anyways. But still. I finally realized why so many upperclassmen in high school look at you funny when they see the number up on your ID. They're probably thinking 'Ugh.. Great.. Another dumb little ______..' just like even though I know there are mature middle schoolers [I met one just last night as a matter of fact] the ones that act like these four give the rest of them bad names. So it kind of gave me something to think about..
You ever have those moments, where you have a mini-epiphany and then feel really stupid about something? Yea.. I have those quite often these days..

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to your blog. I thought you just stopped blogging. I'm so glad I found your new one. I've added it to my reader again.
    Glad you got the car back. It sounds like a much nicer thing to be riding in than a rusty truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did stop blogging for a while, I'll admit.. But hey, I'm back now. Haha.
    And yea, it's lots better. We don't smell like gasoline when we get out of the car, and we can take the top off of the car when we feel like lookin cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOw you got your blog done - I am crying becuase I love your new blogs and I am soooo flipping jealous. DANG IT! ANyway - I love your epiphany. Isn't it funny when something happens like that and you suddenly get it. Like a light switch flips on up in the attic.

    I WANT A NEW BLOG like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to make fun of me for saying buttload and then steal my word. And it IS a real word - House said it the other night :D
    & yeahh.. bye now.

    ReplyDelete