Saturday, February 21, 2009

As Promised..

Here's my post today.
Okay, so, my first parade as CO pretty much sucked monkey balls.
Pardon my vulgar language, but it did. I won't go too far into detail, other than if you look at the pictures taken of me, and you know my mother and the face she gets when she's mad, you will see from the way my mouth is set, I was pissed. Anyway, I don't want to dwell on the negative. Let's shoot for the positive! : D

Okay, sooo, I just got back from seeing a movie with two friends and one friends niece [who happens to be our age..?] and it was great. We have started a tradition now; about once a month we go and have a GNO [Girls Night Out] and see a movie. One of the original crew couldn't make it, so B invited MT to go, and overall it was a pretty good night. We saw Shopahol*c. And let me tell you, you HAVE to go see it. It's amazing. I had to pee thirty minutes into the movie but couldn't leave. Sooo, as the credits start rolling, they're laughing their butts off at me as I pull a Grandma and grab up my ginormous purse and waddle out of the theatre trying not to pee myself. Then, wouldn't you know, Shameeka and her girlfriend was blockin' my way out tha little gate thang, and girl, I had ta go. I was all s'cuse meh, pardon meh, girl move I gots ta pee! while my friends are laughing so hard they're practically doubled over and then I penguined it to the bathroom, to find that I had to wait even longer. So, my mature self proceeds to do the little kid potty dance not caring who saw. You know the one, knees together, hopping in a way, swaying a little, with that distressed look on your face? Yea. That one. Soo, entertainment of the night, was Paige having to pee after an hour and a half of holding it.
Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment