Friday, February 20, 2009

It has come to my attention..

That I am once again probably the worlds worst blogger.

I'm not goin to make excuses, I just suck at bogging. So I'd like to apologize for anyone that has been waiting 60million years on a new, 'exciting' post. I've been waiting on pictures from the church trip I went on to be uploaded on other peoples F-Books. I think some finally have, so I'll definately blog about that soon.

Right now, I have to go get my uniform ready and the kitchen done seeing as A)I have to march my platoon in a parade tomorrow and don't want to be in a rush to get my stuff together in the AM and B) I didn't clean the kitchen last night because I had a busy day and had to get my homework done once I finally got home last night good for the first time around 9 o'clock. [I went to see Shakespeares 'Twelfth Night' at my high school for extra credit; it was actually quite funny and entertaining.]

Sooo, I bid you 'Adieu' and I shall blog again tomorrow.
PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment