Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tomorrow-

Should be interesting..

Mr. Fred is coming to my school to inspect us.. I'm so scared it's not even funny..
I'm gonna go to bed and rest my voice some.
But I had to tell someone and I'm not gonna tell Mama.. Not right now anyways.

I got mad at first.. and I'm sorry. I'm just worried.. I've been getting better with my nerves and marching after inspection and stuff, but I'm gonna be so scared tomorrow I'll probably screw up a lot. And embarrass myself. I don't want to do that in front of him... I just know I'm gonna mess up.

I guess overall, I just don't want to disappoint my dad...

So sue me.

2 comments:

  1. Baby Girl, I told you more than once.....he loves you and will not do anything to hurt you. Do your best and remember the answer to the knowledge question he's going to ask you! You're going to do just fine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, Paige, but I've been reading your mama's blog for a while, and I'm a big fan of your dad's...
    I know, with every fiber of my being, that you are one lucky girl and that your dad is so very proud of you! (Not to mention your mom!!!) I know, too, that you.will.do.just.fine.

    ReplyDelete